For details of further CFG Walks, Talks & Other Public Events, please click on the events below:
- Thu 17th Sep 2020 Evening Talk, Village Hall, Poulshot
- Sat 3rd Oct 2020 Public Foray, Westonbirt Arboretum
- Thu 22nd Oct 2020 Fungi Foray for WWT, near Brinkworth
Thursday 17th Sep 2020
Evening Talk (Fungi, The Forgotten Kingdom)
Village Hall, Poulshot
For details and booking please contact Poulshot Village Trust
Contact: Caroline Morison
Saturday 3rd October 2020
Westonbirt Arboretum Public Foray
Please read all of the information below before booking.
Forays start at 10:30am and 14:00pm. No booking, first come first served, limited places.
- Please note that bookings are NOT being taken by Westonbirt directly.
- £5 per adult/£2 Under 16s. Please be aware that the usual Westonbirt entrance fee applies as well as the foray price.
- There will be one foray in the morning and one foray in the afternoon.
- Please be aware that numbers are limited and that bookings are being taken on a first come first served basis.
- Forays are led by an experienced foray leader and other experts will be on hand for questions and assistance. A display of fungi finds will be held in the Westonbirt Education Centre from lunchtime onwards.
Thursday 22nd October 2020
Fungi Foray for Wiltshire Wildlife Trust
Webb’s & Ravensroost Woods, near Brinkworth
For details and booking please contact Elspeth Shears, Wildlife Connections
WWT: Phone: 01380 829070